Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install a Copper Backsplash is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2021 breakdown Cost to Install a Copper Backsplash with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install a Copper Backsplash estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see how much it should Cost to Install a Copper Backsplash installed at your home
Please Note: 10′ feet by 10′ feet =100 square feet
|Copper Backsplash Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Copper Backsplash – Material Prices||$350.00 – $400.00||$450.00 – $537.50||$625.00 – $887.50|
|Copper Backsplash – Installation Cost||$375.00 – $387.50||$417.50 – $425.00||$450.00 – $475.00|
|Copper Backsplash – Total||$725.00 – $787.50||$867.50 – $962.50||$1075.00 – $1362.50|
|Copper Backsplash – Total Average Cost per square foot||$30.25||$36.60||$48.75|
Copper Backsplash – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Copper Backsplash prices to fluctuate between various Copper Backsplash companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Copper Backsplash costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Copper Backsplash and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Copper Backsplash isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Tile Backsplash company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Tile contractor, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Copper Backsplash than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Copper Backsplash, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.