Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Wood Pergola is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2021 breakdown for Cost of Wood Pergola materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost of Wood Pergola estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Wood Pergola installed onto your home.
|Wood Pergola Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Wood Pergola – Material Prices||$1510.00 – $1520.00||$2035.00 – $2037.50||$2515.00 – $2527.50|
|Wood Pergola – Installation Cost||$162.50 – $167.50||$175.00 – $182.50||$185.00 – $195.00|
|Wood Pergola – Total||$1672.50 – $1687.50||$2210.00 – $2220.00||$2700.00 – $2722.50|
|Wood Pergola – Total Average Cost per square foot||$33.60||$44.30||$54.23|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Wood Pergola installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Wood Pergola contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Wood Pergola Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Wood Pergola – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Wood Pergola contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Wood Pergola prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Wood Pergola costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Wood Pergola and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Wood Pergola project.
Estimate Arbor Costs for the following styles: Wood, PVC & Aluminum
How Much Do Patio Arbors Cost?
Average cost of Wood Arbors
How much are Pergola
Wood Pergola Prices
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide – Great resource for understanding framing systems and estimating costs
- Builders Estimating Guide – 2011 Edition