Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Vinyl French Doors is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Vinyl French Doors materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Vinyl French Doors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of Vinyl French Doors needed (Units), next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Vinyl French Doors installed in your home.
Standard Vinyl French Doors size’s are: 6’ft. 10″ in Height by 72″ Wide. * Please Note: United Inches is where you add the height and the width of a door. I.e : the standard Vinyl French door would measure 82″ inches in height by 72″ wide, for a total of 154 united inches, rounded up to 160 for the frame.
|Vinyl French Doors Costs||Zip Code||United Inch.|
|Vinyl French Doors – Material Prices|
|Vinyl French Doors – Installation Cost|
|Vinyl French Doors – Total|
|Vinyl French Doors – Total Average Cost per square foot|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Vinyl French Doors installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Vinyl French Doors contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Vinyl French Doors Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Vinyl French Doors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Vinyl French Doors contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Vinyl French Doors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Vinyl French Doors costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Vinyl French Doors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Vinyl French Doors project.