Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Vinyl Fence is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for a 2017 breakdown for Cost of Vinyl Fence materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Vinyl Fence cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Vinyl Fence installed onto your home
|Vinyl Fence Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Vinyl Fence – Material Prices||$1025.00 – $1050.00||$1275.00 – $1395.00||$1425.00 – $1585.00|
|Vinyl Fence – Installation Cost||$450.00 – $475.00||$500.00 – $535.00||$650.00 – $650.00|
|Vinyl Fence – Total||$1475.00 – $1525.00||$1775.00 – $1930.00||$2075.00 – $2235.00|
|Vinyl Fence – Total Average Cost per lineal foot||$15.00||$18.52||$21.55|
- Get Vinyl Fence Ideas -- A Quick Comparison
How much does a Vinyl fence cost?
A vinly fence costs $15-$20 per lineal foot on average, professionally installed. Here’s a quick price comparison:
- Vinly Fence: $15-$20 per lineal foot
- Vinyl Picket Fence: $20-$28 per Lineal foot
- Vinyl Privacy Fence: $25-$35 per Lineal foot
Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Vinyl Fence installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured fence contractor to perform the installation for you. Be sure to have a copy of the Vinyl Fence Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Vinyl Fence – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Vinyl Fence contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Vinyl Fence prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home landscaping will add to the Vinyl Fence costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Vinyl Fence and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Vinyl Fence project.
View Other Fencing Options and Pricing: Vinyl, Wood, Cedar, PVC, Chain-link & Composite Fences
- Composite & Vinyl
How much does a Wood Fence cost on average?
Wood Picket Fence cost calculator
How much are Bamboo Fences?
Cost of Board On Board Fence
Average Cedar Fence Prices?
Cedar Picket Fence cost
Redwood Fence prices
How much does a Redwood Picket Fence cost?
Cost of Shadowbox Fence
Cost of Split Rail Fence
Cost of Stockade Fence
Cost of Panel Fence
Cost of Pool Fence
Privacy Fence Cost