As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Under Counter Lighting estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Under Counter Lighting installed onto your home
|Under Counter Lighting Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Under Counter Lighting – Material Prices|
|Under Counter Lighting – Installation Cost|
|Under Counter Lighting – Total|
|Under Counter Lighting – Total Average Cost per Units|
Under Counter Lighting – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Under Counter Lighting prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Under Counter Lighting costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Under Counter Lighting and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Under Counter Lighting isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Electrician contractor to perform the work for you. Electrical companies will most always get better prices on Under Counter Lighting — saving your back and additional costs of Under Counter Lighting, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.