Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Trex Enhance Decking is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Trex Enhance Decking materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Trex Enhance Decking estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on how much it should cost to have Trex Enhance Decking installed onto your deck.
Note* This calculator only calculates decking prices and not the actual cost to build a deck framing, footings, railings, stairs, etc..
|Trex Enhance Decking Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Trex Enhance Decking – Material Prices||$582.00 – $630.00||$720.00 – $810.00||$828.00 – $876.00|
|Trex Enhance Decking – Installation Cost||$480.00 – $570.00||$600.00 – $636.00||$720.00 – $912.00|
|Trex Enhance Decking – Total||$1062.00 – $1200.00||$1320.00 – $1446.00||$1548.00 – $1788.00|
|Trex Enhance Decking – Total Average Cost per square foot||$9.43||$11.53||$13.90|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Trex Enhance Decking installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Trex Enhance Decking contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Trex Decking Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Trex Enhance Decking – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Trex Decking contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Trex Enhance Decking prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Trex Decking costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Trex Decking and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Trex Decking project.