Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Thin Stone Veneer is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2018 breakdown for Cost of Thin Stone Veneer materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Thin Stone Veneer estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Thin Stone Veneer installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Thin Stone Veneer Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Thin Stone Veneer – Material Prices||$590.00 – $640.00||$665.00 – $790.00||$805.00 – $915.00|
|Thin Stone Veneer – Installation Cost||$625.00 – $735.00||$750.00 – $865.00||$980.00 – $1000.00|
|Thin Stone Veneer – Total||$1215.00 – $1375.00||$1415.00 – $1655.00||$1785.00 – $1915.00|
|Thin Stone Veneer – Total Average Cost per square foot||$12.95||$15.35||$18.50|
Thin Stone Veneer – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Thin Stone Veneer prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Thin Stone Veneer costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Thin Stone Veneer and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Thin Stone Veneer isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Thin Stone Veneer — saving your back and additional costs of Thin Stone Veneer, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.