As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Steam Shower estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of units, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Steam Shower installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Steam Shower Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Steam Shower – Material Prices|
|Steam Shower – Installation Cost|
|Steam Shower – Total|
|Steam Shower – Total Average Cost per unit|
Steam Shower – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Steam Shower prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Steam Shower costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Steam Shower and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Steam Shower isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a bathroom remodeling, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Bathroom Remodeling companies will most always get better prices on Steam Shower — saving your back and additional costs of Steam Shower, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.