Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Stamped Concrete Patios is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Stamped Concrete Patios materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Stamped Concrete Patios estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Stamped Concrete Patios installed at your home
|Stamped Concrete Patios Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Stamped Concrete Patios – Material Prices||$630.00 – $645.00||$650.00 – $695.00||$720.00 – $855.00|
|Stamped Concrete Patios – Installation Cost||$625.00 – $635.00||$750.00 – $765.00||$870.00 – $990.00|
|Stamped Concrete Patios – Total||$1255.00 – $1280.00||$1400.00 – $1460.00||$1590.00 – $1845.00|
|Stamped Concrete Patios – Total Average Cost per square foot||$12.68||$14.30||$17.18|
- Quick Comparison of Stamped Concrete Patio Options
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Stamped Concrete Patios installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Stamped Concrete Patios contractor to perform the installation for you. Be sure to have a copy of the Stamped Concrete Patios Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Stamped Concrete Patios – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Stamped Concrete Patios contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Stamped Concrete Patio prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Stamped Concrete Patios costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stamped Concrete Patios and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Stamped Concrete Patios project.
Research other Patio Materials and Costs: Brick, Granite, Concrete & Stone
- Concrete Patios
- Brick Patios
- Stone Patios
Cost of Aggregate Concrete Patio
Cost of Asphaltic Concrete Patio
Colored Cement Patio Average Cost?
Cost of Concrete Patio Blocks
How Much Does Brushed Concrete Patios Cost?
Cost of Textured Concrete Patios