As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Stacked Stone Walls estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Stacked Stone Walls installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Stacked Stone Walls Cost||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Stacked Stone Walls – Material Prices||$790.00 – $840.00||$865.00 – $890.00||$905.00 – $1015.00|
|Stacked Stone Walls – Installation Cost||$625.00 – $735.00||$750.00 – $865.00||$980.00 – $1000.00|
|Stacked Stone Walls – Total||$1415.00 – $1575.00||$1615.00 – $1755.00||$1885.00 – $2015.00|
|Stacked Stone Walls – Total Average Cost per square foot||$14.95||$16.85||$19.50|
Stacked Stone Walls – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Stacked Stone Walls prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Stacked Stone Wall costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stacked Stone Walls and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Stacked Stone Walls isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Stacked Stone Walls — saving your back and additional costs of Stacked Stone Walls, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.