As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Sliding Panel cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Sliding Panel installed onto your home
|Sliding Panel costs||Zip Code||United Inch|
|Sliding Panel – Material Prices|
|Sliding Panel – Installation Cost|
|Sliding Panel – Total|
|Sliding Panel – Total Average Cost per square foot|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Sliding Panel installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Sliding Panel contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Sliding Panel Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Sliding Panel – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Sliding Panel contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Sliding Panel prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, etc. The additional complexity of your window will add to the Sliding Panel costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Sliding Panel and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Sliding Panel project.