Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Resin Bonded Patios is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2018 breakdown for Cost of Resin Bonded Patios materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Resin Bonded Patios estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Resin Bonded Patios installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Resin Bonded Patios Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Resin Bonded Patios – Material Prices||$600.00 – $700.00||$750.00 – $800.00||$820.00 – $850.00|
|Resin Bonded Patios – Installation Cost||$400.00 – $410.00||$430.00 – $450.00||$470.00 – $480.00|
|Resin Bonded Patios – Total||$1000.00 – $1110.00||$1180.00 – $1250.00||$1290.00 – $1330.00|
|Resin Bonded Patios – Total Average Cost per square foot||$10.55||$12.15||$13.10|
Resin Bonded Patios – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Resin Bonded Patios prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Resin Bonded Patios costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Resin Bonded Patios and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Resin Bonded Patios isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Driveway, or General Contracting company to perform the work for you. General Contractor companies will most always get better prices on Resin Bonded Patios — saving your back and additional costs of Resin Bonded Patios, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.