Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Red Cedar Shingles is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2017 breakdown for Cost of Red Cedar Shingles materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Red Cedar Shingles cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Red Cedar Shingles installed onto your home
|Red Cedar Shingles costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Red Cedar Shingles – Material Prices||$165.00 – $175.00||$190.00 – $210.00||$220.00 – $250.00|
|Red Cedar Shingles – Installation Cost||$220.00 – $240.00||$265.00 – $280.00||$300.00 – $340.00|
|Red Cedar Shingles – Total||$385.00 – $415.00||$455.00 – $490.00||$520.00 – $590.00|
|Red Cedar Shingles – Total Average Cost per square foot||$4.00||$4.72||$5.55|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Red Cedar Shingles installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured roofing contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Red Cedar Shingles Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Red Cedar Shingles – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Red Cedar Shingles contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Red Cedar Shingles prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, hips, valleys, dormers, curbs, ventilation, etc. The additional complexity of your roof will add to the Red Cedar Shingles costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Red Cedar Shingles and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Red Cedar Shingles project.