Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Reclaimed Wood Flooring is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown for cost of Reclaimed Wood Flooring materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Reclaimed Wood Flooring cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Reclaimed Wood Flooring installed in your home.
|Reclaimed Wood Flooring costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Reclaimed Wood Flooring – Material Prices||$620.00 – $680.00||$710.00 – $750.00||$855.00 – $975.00|
|Reclaimed Wood Flooring – Installation Cost||$105.00 – $110.00||$130.00 – $150.00||$165.00 – $175.00|
|Reclaimed Wood Flooring – Total||$725.00 – $790.00||$840.00 – $900.00||$1020.00 – $1150.00|
|Reclaimed Wood Flooring – Total Average Cost per square foot||$7.58||$8.70||$10.85|
How Much Does Reclaimed Wood Flooring Installation Cost on Average?
Reclaimed wood flooring installation costs on average $9.00 per square foot for materials and installation. The cost vs new hardwood flooring is $2-3.00 price difference. However, this doesn’t include: site preparation, underlayment fixes, closets and pattern changes.
Reclaimed Wood Floorings – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Reclaimed Wood Flooring contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Reclaimed Wood Flooring prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, etc. The additional complexity of your Walls and sub-flooring, trim work will add to the Reclaimed Wood Flooring costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Reclaimed Wood Flooring and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Reclaimed Wood Flooring project.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Reclaimed Wood Flooring installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Reclaimed Wood Flooring contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Reclaimed Wood Flooring Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
View Other Flooring Costs and Options: From Vinyl, Hardwood, Laminate, and Carpet Styles
- Vinyl & Laminate
- Hardwood & Engineered
- Carpet & Tile
What does Plank Flooring Cost?
Average cost of Prefinished Hardwood Flooring
Cost of Red Oak Flooring
How Much Is Solid Oak Flooring
Cost of Teak Floors
Terrazzo Flooring Cost
How Much Are Walnut Floors?
Cost of White Oak Flooring
What Does Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring Cost?
Average Wood Flooring Prices
Cost of Ash Hardwood Flooring
What Does Bamboo Flooring Cost on Average?
Brazillian Cherry Flooring Prices
Whats the average cost of Cork Flooring?
Cost of Engineered Wood Flooring
Cost of Hand Scraped Wood Floors
Cost of Heart Pine Flooring
Cost of Hickory Flooring
Cost of Maple Flooring
Cost of Pergo Flooring
Whats The Average Cost of Plush Carpeting
Average cost of Porcelain Tile Flooring
Saltillo Tile Flooring Prices
How Much is Slate Flooring?
How much is Smartstrand Carpet
Average Stainmaster Carpet Prices
Average cost of Stone Flooring
Travertine Flooring Cost on Average?
Berber Carpet Prices on average?
Carpet Padding Cost
Carpet Tiles Prices
How much does Ceramic Tile Flooring Cost?
Average Clay Tile Flooring Cost?
How much does Concrete Tile Flooring Cost?
How Much Does Epoxy Garage Flooring Cost?
Frieze Carpet Costs on average?
Cost of Indoor Outdoor Carpet
Average cost of Limestone Flooring
Cost of Luxury Vinyl Tiles
Cost of Marmoleum Flooring
Cost of Mosaic Flooring
Cost of Nylon Carpet
Cost of Olefin Carpet
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 5: Partitions, Ceilings, Floors, and Stairs U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Policy Development and Research.
- American Society of Professional Estimators, — How to Estimate the Cost of Commonly Used Flooring Systems.