Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Quartz Countertops is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown for Cost of Quartz Countertops materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Quartz Countertops calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Quartz Countertops installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Quartz Countertops Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Quartz Countertops – Material Prices||$2645.00 – $2720.00||$3332.50 – $3395.00||$3667.50 – $4107.50|
|Quartz Countertops – Installation Cost||$312.50 – $317.50||$325.00 – $382.50||$390.00 – $400.00|
|Quartz Countertops – Total||$2957.50 – $3037.50||$3657.50 – $3777.50||$4057.50 – $4507.50|
|Quartz Countertops – Total Average Cost per square foot||$59.95||$74.35||$85.65|
How Much Does Quartz Countertops Cost?
For the most part, quartz countertops run on average $70 – $80 without installation per sq. Ft. and as much as $100 per square foot and higher. However, this is greatly depending on the brand and slab of choice, thicknesses and quality rating.
- Low-quality quartz: $50 to $65 per square foot
- Mid-quality quartz: $65 to $75 per square foot
- High-quality quartz: $75 to $90 per square foot
Always shop around at local supply houses and see if they are a full shop supplier and not some middleman – You’ll save a lot of money if the quartz supplier does all three: Quarry, Fabricate and install. However, this isn’t always the case in your local area, so compare brands and stone cuts and work the numbers.
Some popular bands in no order are: Cambria, Silestone, Caesarstone.
How Much Will It Cost to Install a Quartz Countertop?
The cost to install a quartz countertop on average is roughly $175 – $300.00 per square foot. These prices can vary entirely dependent on what kind of finishes you are looking for: the number of sink cut-outs, fixtures, edging detail all add up to more work for the installer – these types of cuts are done on-site.
Here’s how the costs add up:
- Sink cut-outs: Depending on the size of your sink and if it’s under-mount styled sink, this will run you between $150 – $300.00 per cut-out.
- Fixture cut-outs: This could be anything from electrical or soap dispensers. This will run $75 – $125.00 each.
- Edging: This pertains to the edge style or pattern: Eased, beveled, double-beveled, full-nose, or half-nose, will add to the price of $20 – $30.00 per lineal ft.
How Does the Installation Process Work?
- Fabrication: This is a delicate process that involves choosing the perfect slab of quartz stone to cut to size. Followed by shaping the stone with a template and applying the chosen edging, etc.
- Leveling: Before any installation is done, there’s quality checks the installer will need to do and that’s making sure the cabinets are perfectly level and can support the added weight of the stone.
- Adding supports: Sometimes there isn’t enough adequate support around dishwashers, trash draws, sinks, etc. to support the additional weight. The contractor will then add what is need for a secure and safe install.
- Seam jointing: This is a process where to intersecting pieces are joined together – this is done when you have the typical “L shape” kitchen counter. Seams are joined together by epoxy sealant.
Quartz Countertops – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Quartz Countertops prices to fluctuate between various Quartz Countertops companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Quartz Countertops costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Quartz Countertops and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Quartz Countertops isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Quartz Countertops company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Quartz Countertops, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Quartz Countertops than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Quartz Countertops, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Countertop Options and Costs: Stone, Butcher-block, Laminate, Tile, Glass & Concrete Systems
- Stone, Tile, Concrete
- Laminate, Engineered
- Wood, Steel
How much do Granite Countertops cost?
Granite Vanity Top Cost
Average cost of Limestone Countertops?
How much are Marble Countertops?
Cost of Marble Vanity Top
Natural Stone Countertops Cost
Onyx Countertop prices
What do Paperstone Countertops cost?
Cost of Polished Granite Counter
Average price of Quartz Countertop
Cost of Quartzite Countertop
Silestone Countertop cost
Slate Countertop cost
How much for Soapstone Countertops?
Stone Backsplash prices
Cost of Swanstone Countertop
Cost of Terrazzo Countertop
Cost of Vetrazzo Countertop
Cost of Bathroom Granite Countertops
Cost of Caesarstone Countertop
Cost of Cultured Granite Vanity Top
Cost of Cultured Marble Vanity Top
Cost of Cultured Onyx Countertop
Cost of Plastic Laminate Countertop
Whats the cost of Recycled Countertops?
Cost of Recycled Glass Countertop
Cost of Wilsonart Laminate Countertop
Cost of Wood Countertop
Cost of Zinc Countertop
Cost of Zodiaq Countertop
Cost of Acrylic Countertop
Cost of Avonite Countertop
Cost of Ceramic Tile Countertop
Cost of Concrete Countertop
Cost of Copper Countertop
Cost of Corian Countertop
Cost of Engineered Quartz Countertop
Cost of Engineered Stone Countertop
Cost of Formica Countertop
Cost of Formica Solid Surface Countertop
Cost of Glass Countertop
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Countertop Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings