Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Quarry Stone Pavers is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Quarry Stone Pavers materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Quarry Stone Pavers estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Quarry Stone Pavers installed onto your home
|Quarry Stone Pavers Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Quarry Stone Pavers – Material Prices||$490.00 – $525.00||$577.50 – $665.00||$822.50 – $1032.50|
|Quarry Stone Pavers – Installation Cost||$2187.50 – $2222.50||$2275.00 – $2677.50||$2730.00 – $2800.00|
|Quarry Stone Pavers – Total||$2677.50 – $2747.50||$2852.50 – $3342.50||$3552.50 – $3832.50|
|Quarry Stone Pavers – Total Average Cost per square foot||$7.75||$8.85||$10.55|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Quarry Stone Pavers installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Quarry Stone Pavers contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Quarry Stone Pavers Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Quarry Stone Pavers – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Quarry Stone Pavers contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Quarry Stone Pavers to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Quarry Stone Pavers.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Quarry Stone Pavers and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Quarry Stone Pavers project.
View other Pool Deck Cost Options: Concrete, Stone & Aggregate Systems
How much does a cement pool deck cost?
What’s the average cost of colored concrete pool deck
How much is the cost of concrete pool deck
Average cost of concrete pool surround
Cost of stained concrete pool deck
Stamped concrete pool deck Prices?
Cost of quarry stone paver calculator
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating concrete Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
- American Concrete Institute: — Leading resource in concrete systems and applications