Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Polished Concrete is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for a 2019 breakdown for Cost of Polished Concrete materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Polished Concrete estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Polished Concrete installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Polished Concrete Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Polished Concrete – Material Prices||$250.00 – $275.00||$300.00 – $330.00||$350.00 – $375.00|
|Polished Concrete – Installation Cost||$300.00 – $325.00||$335.00 – $350.00||$400.00 – $600.00|
|Polished Concrete – Total||$550.00 – $600.00||$635.00 – $680.00||$750.00 – $975.00|
|Polished Concrete – Total Average Cost per square foot||$5.75||$6.58||$8.63|
Polished Concrete – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Polished Concrete prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Polished Concrete costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Polished Concrete and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Polished Concrete isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Concrete Contractor or, mason company to perform the work for you. Concrete Contractors or, Mason companies will most always get better prices on Polished Concrete — saving your back and additional costs of Polished Concrete materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other concrete styles, costs and more: Stamped, Stained, Colored, & Patterned Concrete Systems
- Colored, Stained & Sealers
- Stamped & Patterned
- Concrete Curbs & Pads
Whats the average Cost of Patina Stain Concrete?
Cost of Patterned Concrete per square foot
Average cost of Penetrating Concrete Sealer
Whats the average cost of Polished Concrete per square foot
Average cost of Polyurethane Concrete Sealer
Cost of Colored Concrete per yard
How much does Acrylic Concrete Sealer Cost?
Average cost of Apply Decorative Concrete Stain
Stained Concrete Slab Cost Calculator
How much does Epoxy Concrete Sealer Cost?
Cost of Single Color Stamped Concrete Calculator
- Quikrete — Calculate how many bags of cement you may need. Added on July 17, 2019
- Lowes — Concrete Pad Calculator. Added on April 16, 2019
- Hud Path — Concrete forms and sitework Volume 9. Added June 1, 2019