Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Pleated Shade is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown for Cost of Pleated Shade materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Pleated Shade cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Pleated Shade installed onto your home
|Pleated Shade costs||Zip Code||United Inch|
|Pleated Shade – Material Prices|
|Pleated Shade – Installation Cost|
|Pleated Shade – Total|
|Pleated Shade – Total Average Cost per square foot|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Pleated Shade installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Pleated Shade contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Pleated Shade Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Pleated Shade – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Pleated Shade contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Pleated Shade prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, etc. The additional complexity of your window will add to the Pleated Shade costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Pleated Shade and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Pleated Shade project.