Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average costs of Pest Control is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown for Cost of Pest Control materials and what Pest Control cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Pest Control estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Pest Control done at your home. Common Pest control Services usually have an upfront fee of: 100-250.00 followed by monthly, quarterly plans to keep the bugs & pests away.
Understanding how this Pest Control calculator works:
- Basic Pest Control – This usually includes basic ants, termites, common household bugs.
- Better Pest Control – This usually includes moderate level of bug infestation.
- Best Pest Control – This usually includes termites, ants, roaches, mice & other common rodents and bugs.
|Pest Control Costs||Zip Code||Per Visit|
|Pest Control – Material Prices||$20.00 – $22.00||$25.00 – $28.00||$30.00 – $35.00|
|Pest Control – Installation Cost||$60.00 – $65.00||$75.00 – $80.00||$85.00 – $100.00|
|Pest Control – Total||$80.00 – $87.00||$100.00 – $108.00||$115.00 – $135.00|
|Pest Control – Total Average Cost||$83.50||$104.00||$125.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Pest Control service before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Pest Control contractor to perform the Pest Control for you.
- Be sure to have a Pest Control service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Pest Control – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Pest Control contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Pest Control prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a Pest Control contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Pest Control costs.
View other Pest & Rodent Removal Costs
- Pest Removal
- Rodent Removal
Bed Bug Exterminaton cost
How much does ant extermination cost?
What does Bee hive removal cost?
What does professional Flea extermination cost?
Average cost of Mice extermination
Roach extermination cost on average
How much does Squirrel removal cost
Termite extermination cost on average
- Washington State – Calculating the true cost of pest removal. Added July 22, 2020
- Orkin – Learn all about rodents and what damages rodents can cause to a home. Added April 16, 2020