As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Outdoor Receptacle estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Outdoor Receptacle installed onto your home
|Outdoor Receptacle Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Outdoor Receptacle – Material Prices|
|Outdoor Receptacle – Installation Cost|
|Outdoor Receptacle – Total|
|Outdoor Receptacle – Total Average Cost per Units|
Outdoor Receptacle – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Outdoor Receptacle prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Outdoor Receptacle costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Outdoor Receptacle and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Outdoor Outlets isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Electrician contractor to perform the work for you. Electrical companies will most always get better prices on Outdoor Receptacle — saving your back and additional costs of Outdoor Receptacle, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.