Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Masonry Wall is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2018 breakdown for Cost of Masonry Wall materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Masonry Wall estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Masonry Wall installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Masonry Wall Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Masonry Wall – Material Prices||$590.00 – $640.00||$665.00 – $790.00||$835.00 – $915.00|
|Masonry Wall – Installation Cost||$625.00 – $635.00||$650.00 – $765.00||$880.00 – $900.00|
|Masonry Wall – Total||$1215.00 – $1275.00||$1315.00 – $1555.00||$1715.00 – $1815.00|
|Masonry Wall – Total Average Cost per square foot||$12.45||$14.35||$17.65|
Masonry Wall – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Masonry Wall prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Masonry Wall costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Masonry Wall and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Masonry Wall isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Masonry Wall — saving your back and additional costs of Masonry Wall, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.