Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Lpe Hardwood Decking is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown for Cost of Lpe Hardwood Decking materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Lpe Hardwood Decking estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Lpe Hardwood Decking installed onto your home
|Lpe Hardwood Decking Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Lpe Hardwood Decking – Material Prices||$425.00 – $450.00||$575.00 – $695.00||$750.00 – $835.00|
|Lpe Hardwood Decking – Installation Cost||$475.00 – $525.00||$575.00 – $635.00||$675.00 – $725.00|
|Lpe Hardwood Decking – Total||$900.00 – $975.00||$1150.00 – $1330.00||$1425.00 – $1560.00|
|Lpe Hardwood Decking – Total Average Cost per square foot||$9.38||$12.40||$14.93|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Lpe Hardwood Decking installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Lpe hardwood decking contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Lpe Hardwood Decking Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Lpe Hardwood Decking – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Lpe Hardwood Decking contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Lpe Hardwood Decking prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Lpe Hardwood Decking costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Lpe Hardwood Decking and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Lpe Hardwood Decking project.
View other Decking Options & Costs: Composite, Wood, PVC & Metal Decking Choices
How much does Composite Decking cost?
Cost of Plastic Decking
Pressure Treated Deck estimator
PVC Vinyl Decking cost
What does a Synthetic Wood Deck cost?
What does Timbertech Decking Cost per square foot?
Whats the average cost of Trex Decking?
Cost of Engineered Decking
Cost of Evergrain Decking
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Building Costs: For Residential and Light Commercial Buildings