Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Interlocking Driveway Pavers is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown for Cost of Interlocking Driveway Pavers materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Interlocking Driveway Pavers estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Interlocking Driveway Pavers installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Interlocking Driveway Pavers Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Interlocking Driveway Pavers – Material Prices||$1500.00 – $1550.00||$1700.00 – $1750.00||$1775.00 – $1800.00|
|Interlocking Driveway Pavers – Installation Cost||$637.50 – $712.50||$1125.00 – $1237.50||$1500.00 – $2000.00|
|Interlocking Driveway Pavers – Total||$637.50 – $712.50||$1125.00 – $1237.50||$1500.00 – $2000.00|
|Interlocking Driveway Pavers – Total Average Cost per square foot||$8.80||$11.63||$14.15|
Interlocking Driveway Pavers – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Interlocking Driveway Pavers prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Interlocking Driveway Pavers costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Interlocking Driveway Pavers and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Interlocking Driveway Pavers isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Interlocking Driveway Pavers — saving your back and additional costs of Interlocking Driveway Pavers, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Driveway material options and costs: Brick, Stone, Pavement, and Concrete
- Brick & Stone
Average Cost of Cement Driveway
How much do Patterned Concrete Driveways cost?
Stained Concrete Driveway prices on average
Colored Concrete Driveway prices
Average cost of Decorative Concrete Driveway
Imprinted Concrete Driveway costs
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide — added July 8, 2020
- Estimating Sidewalks & Walkway Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings — added July 8,2020