As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The High Efficiency Toilets estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of units, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have High Efficiency Toilets installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|High Efficiency Toilets Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|High Efficiency Toilets – Material Prices|
|High Efficiency Toilets – Installation Cost|
|High Efficiency Toilets – Total|
|High Efficiency Toilets – Total Average Cost per unit|
High Efficiency Toilets – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the High Efficiency Toilets prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for High Efficiency Toilets costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of High Efficiency Toilets and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- High Efficiency Toilets isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a bathroom remodeling, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Bathroom Remodeling companies will most always get better prices on High Efficiency Toilets — saving your back and additional costs of High Efficiency Toilets, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.