Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Granite Paver is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2020 breakdown for Cost of Granite Paver materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Granite Paver estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Granite Paver installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Granite Paver Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Granite Paver – Material Prices||$690.00 – $740.00||$765.00 – $890.00||$905.00 – $915.00|
|Granite Paver – Installation Cost||$425.00 – $435.00||$450.00 – $465.00||$580.00 – $600.00|
|Granite Paver – Total||$1115.00 – $1175.00||$1215.00 – $1355.00||$1485.00 – $1515.00|
|Granite Paver – Total Average Cost per square foot||$11.45||$12.85||$15.00|
Granite Paver – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Granite Paver prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Granite Paver costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Granite Paver and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Granite Paver isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Granite Paver — saving your back and additional costs of Granite Paver, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Paver styles & price options: From Brick, Stone & Eco-friendly pavers
The average cost of Cambridge Pavers
How much do Decorative Pavers cost?
Hanover Paver prices
Cost of Keystone Pavers
How much are Ashlar Stone Pavers?
Bluestone Hearth cost
How much are Bluestone Pavers?
What do Cobblestone Pavers cost?
Cultured Stone Pavers cost
Cost of Driveway Paver
Cost of Exposed Brick
How much are Flagstone Pavers?
Average cost of Garden Pavers?
Cost of Granite Cobble
Cost of Granite Edging
Cost of Granite Pavement
How much are Granite Pavers?
Cost of Limestone Paver
Cost of Mexican Pavers
How much are Natural Stone Pavers?
Cost of Paving Brick
Cost of Sandstone Paver
Cost of Slate Paver
Travertine Paver costs
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating pavers Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings