As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The French Entry Doors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of French Entry Doors needed (Units), next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have French Entry doors installed in your home.
Standard French Entry Doors size’s are: 6’ft. 8″ in Height by 36″ Wide. * Please Note: United Inches is where you add the height and the width of a door. I.e : the standard French Entry door would measure 84″ inches in height by 36″ wide, for a total of 120 united inches.
|French Entry Doors Costs||Zip Code||United Inch.|
|French Entry Doors – Material Prices|
|French Entry Doors – Installation Cost|
|French Entry Doors – Total|
|French Entry Doors – Total Average Cost per United Inch.|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a French Entry Door installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured French Entry Doors contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the French Entry Doors Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
French Entry Doors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a French Entry Doors contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the French Entry Doors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the French Entry Doors costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of French Entry Doors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your French Entry Doors project.