Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Folding Arm Awning is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2018 breakdown for Folding Arm Awning materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Folding Arm Awning cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Folding Arm Awning installed onto your home.
A 10′ x 10′ area will equal to 100 square ft.
|Folding Arm Awning Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Folding Arm Awning – Material Prices||$275.00 – $290.00||$315.00 – $330.00||$350.00 – $375.00|
|Folding Arm Awning – Installation Cost||$350.00 – $375.00||$150.00 – $165.00||$180.00 – $200.00|
|Folding Arm Awning – Total||$400.00 – $425.00||$465.00 – $495.00||$530.00 – $575.00|
|Folding Arm Awning – Total Average Cost per square foot||$4.13||$4.80||$5.53|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Folding Arm Awning installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Fabric Awning contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Folding Arm Awning Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Folding Arm Awning – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Folding Arm Awning contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Folding Arm Awning prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Folding Arm Awning costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Folding Arm Awning and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Folding Arm Awning project.