As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Fieldstone Wall estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Fieldstone Wall installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Fieldstone Wall Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Fieldstone Wall – Material Prices||$590.00 – $640.00||$665.00 – $790.00||$835.00 – $915.00|
|Fieldstone Wall – Installation Cost||$625.00 – $635.00||$650.00 – $765.00||$880.00 – $900.00|
|Fieldstone Wall – Total||$1215.00 – $1275.00||$1315.00 – $1555.00||$1715.00 – $1815.00|
|Fieldstone Wall – Total Average Cost per square foot||$12.45||$14.35||$17.65|
Fieldstone Wall – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Dry Fieldstone Wall prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Fieldstone Wall costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Fieldstone Wall and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Fieldstone Wall isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Fieldstone Wall — saving your back and additional costs of Fieldstone Wall, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.