As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Evergrain Decking estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Evergrain Decking installed onto your home
|Evergrain Decking Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Evergrain Decking – Material Prices||$425.00 – $450.00||$575.00 – $695.00||$750.00 – $835.00|
|Evergrain Decking – Installation Cost||$475.00 – $525.00||$575.00 – $635.00||$675.00 – $725.00|
|Evergrain Decking – Total||$900.00 – $975.00||$1150.00 – $1330.00||$1425.00 – $1560.00|
|Evergrain Decking – Total Average Cost per square foot||$9.38||$12.40||$14.93|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Evergrain Decking installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Evergrain decking contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Evergrain Decking Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Evergrain Decking – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Evergrain Decking contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Engineered Decking prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Evergrain Decking costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Evergrain Decking and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. Keep that in mind when deciding on a deck style and decking of choice. Also try to budget a little more, before starting your EvergrainDecking project.