Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Colored Concrete Patio is in your zip code by using our handy calculator.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Colored Concrete Patio estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Colored Concrete Patio installed onto your home.
|Colored Concrete Patio Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Colored Concrete Patio – Material Prices||$125.00 – $150.00||$175.00 – $195.00||$200.00 – $235.00|
|Colored Concrete Patio – Installation Cost||$150.00 – $175.00||$200.00 – $235.00||$300.00 – $500.00|
|Colored Concrete Patio – Total||$275.00 – $325.00||$375.00 – $430.00||$500.00 – $735.00|
|Colored Concrete Patio – Total Average Cost per square foot||$3.00||$4.03||$6.17|
- Quick Comparison of Colored Concrete Patio Options
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Colored Concrete Patio installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured colored concrete patio contractor to perform the installation for you. Be sure to have a copy of the Colored Concrete Patio Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Colored Concrete Patio – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Colored Concrete Patio contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Colored Concrete Patio prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Colored Concrete Patio costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Colored Concrete Patio and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Colored Concrete Patio project.
Research other Patio Materials and Costs: Brick, Granite, Concrete & Stone
- Concrete Patios
- Brick Patios
- Stone Patios
Cost of Asphaltic Concrete Patio
Colored Cement Patio Average Cost?
How Much do Concrete Patios Cost?
Cost of Concrete Patio Blocks
How Much Does Brushed Concrete Patios Cost?
Cost of Stamped Concrete Patios
Cost of Textured Concrete Patios