Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Brushed Concrete Patios is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown for Cost of Brushed Concrete Patios materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Brushed Concrete Patios estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Brushed Concrete Patios installed at your home.
|Brushed Concrete Patios Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Brushed Concrete Patios – Material Prices||$125.00 – $150.00||$175.00 – $195.00||$200.00 – $235.00|
|Brushed Concrete Patios – Installation Cost||$150.00 – $175.00||$200.00 – $235.00||$300.00 – $500.00|
|Brushed Concrete Patios – Total||$275.00 – $325.00||$375.00 – $430.00||$500.00 – $735.00|
|Brushed Concrete Patios – Total Average Cost per square foot||$3.00||$4.03||$6.17|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Brushed Concrete Patios installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Brushed Concrete Patios contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Brushed Concrete Patios Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Brushed Concrete Patios – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Brushed Concrete Patios contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Brushed Concrete Patio prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Brushed Concrete Patios costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Brushed Concrete Patios and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Brushed Concrete Patios project.
Research other Patio Materials and Costs: Brick, Granite, Concrete & Stone
- Concrete Patios
- Brick Patios
- Stone Patios
Cost of Aggregate Concrete Patio
Cost of Asphaltic Concrete Patio
Colored Cement Patio Average Cost?
How much are Concrete Patio Blocks
Cost of Stamped Concrete Patios
Cost of Textured Concrete Patios
- International Masonry Institute: Understanding basic concepts of masonry: Brick laying, patios, concrete & stone
Estimating Building Costs: for the Residential and Light Commercial Buildings