As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Brick Patio estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Brick Patio installed onto your home.
|Brick Patio Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Brick Patio – Material Prices||$125.00 – $150.00||$175.00 – $195.00||$200.00 – $235.00|
|Brick Patio – Installation Cost||$150.00 – $175.00||$200.00 – $235.00||$300.00 – $500.00|
|Brick Patio – Total||$275.00 – $325.00||$375.00 – $430.00||$500.00 – $735.00|
|Brick Patio – Total Average Cost per square foot||$3.00||$4.03||$6.17|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Brick Patio installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured brick patio contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Brick Patio Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Brick Patio – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Brick Patio contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Brick Patio prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Brick Patio costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Brick Patio and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Brick Patio project.
Research other Patio Materials and Costs: Brick, Granite, Concrete & Stone
- Concrete Patios
- Brick Patios
- Stone Patios
Cost of Aggregate Concrete Patio
Cost of Asphaltic Concrete Patio
Cement Patio Average Cost?
Whats the Average Cost of Colored Concrete Patio
How Much do Concrete Patios Cost?
Cost of Concrete Patio Blocks
How Much Does Brushed Concrete Patios Cost?
Cost of Stamped Concrete Patios
Cost of Textured Concrete Patios
- This Old House: How to lay a stone patio with installation costs
Estimating Building Costs: for the Residential and Light Commercial Buildings