Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Board On Board Fence is in your zip code by using our handy calculator.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best.
This Board On Board Fence cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the linear ft., click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Board On Board Fence installed on your property
|Board On Board Fence Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Board On Board Fence – Material Prices||$1250.00 – $1290.00||$1340.00 – $1490.00||$1535.00 – $1575.00|
|Board On Board Fence – Installation Cost||$460.00 – $485.00||$530.00 – $580.00||$625.00 – $675.00|
|Board On Board Fence – Total||$1710.00 – $1775.00||$1870.00 – $2070.00||$2160.00 – $2250.00|
|Board On Board Fence – Total Average Cost per square foot||$17.43||$19.70||$22.05|
How Much Does Board on Board Fencing Installation Cost?
Board on Board fencing costs on average $4 to $7.00 per linear ft to be installed on your property. Board fencing is cheaper than Vinyl fencing and slightly more than a chain-link fence. Installation cost is highly dependent on property conditions. Board on board material cost $12 to $16.00 per linear ft. not including hardware, posts and footings.
Board On Board Fence – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Board On Board Fence contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Board On Board Fence prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in the Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home landscaping will add to the Board On Board Fence costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Board On Board Fence and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Board On Board Fence project.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Board On Board Fence installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured fence contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Board On Board Fence Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run
View Other Fencing Options and Pricing: Vinyl, Wood, Cedar, PVC, Chainlink & Composite Fences
- Composite & Vinyl
How much does a Wood Fence cost on average?
Wood Picket Fence cost calculator
How much are Bamboo Fences?
Cost of Board On Board Fence
Average Cedar Fence Prices?
Cedar Picket Fence cost
Redwood Fence prices
How much does a Redwood Picket Fence cost?
Cost of Shadowbox Fence
Cost of Split Rail Fence
Cost of Stockade Fence
Cost of Panel Fence
Cost of Pool Fence
Privacy Fence Cost
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating fencing Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
- Home Depot cost
- Lowes fencing cost