Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Bathroom Vanities is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Bathroom Vanities materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Bathroom Vanities estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Bathroom Vanities installed in your home
Example: a standard base bathroom Vanity is 36″ or (3 lineal feet wide)
|Bathroom Vanities Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Bathroom Vanities – Material Prices|
|Bathroom Vanities – Installation Cost|
|Bathroom Vanities – Total|
|Bathroom Vanities – Total Average Cost per units|
Bathroom Vanities – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Bathroom Vanities prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Bathroom Vanities costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Bathroom Vanities and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Bathroom Vanities isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a bathroom remodeling, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Bathroom Remodeling companies will most always get better prices on Bathroom Vanities — saving your back and additional costs of Bathroom Vanities, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.