Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Bathroom Tile Refinishing is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2018 breakdown for Cost of Bathroom Tile Refinishing materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Bathroom Tile Refinishing estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of units, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Bathroom Tile Refinishing installed in your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Bathroom Tile Refinishing Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Bathroom Tile Refinishing – Material Prices|
|Bathroom Tile Refinishing – Installation Cost|
|Bathroom Tile Refinishing – Total|
|Bathroom Tile Refinishing – Total Average Cost per unit|
Bathroom Tile Refinishing – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Bathroom Tiles Refinishing prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Bathroom Tile Refinishing costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Bathroom Tile Refinishing and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Bathroom Tile Refinishing isn’t an easy task to install on your own and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Tile contractor, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Tile companies will most always get better prices on Bathroom Tile Refinishing — saving your back and any additional costs of Bathroom Tile Refinishing installation, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.