As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Bathroom Floor Tiles estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of units, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Bathroom Floor Tiles installed in your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Bathroom Floor Tiles Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Bathroom Floor Tiles – Material Prices|
|Bathroom Floor Tiles – Installation Cost|
|Bathroom Floor Tiles – Total|
|Bathroom Floor Tiles – Total Average Cost per unit|
Bathroom Floor Tiles – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Bathroom Floor Tiles prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Bathroom Floor Tiles costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Bathroom Floor Tiles and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Bathroom Floor Tiles isn’t an easy task to install on your own and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Tile contractor, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Tile companies will most always get better prices on Bathroom Floor Tiles — saving your back and any additional costs of Bathroom Floor Tile installation, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.