Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Bathroom Cabinets is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Bathroom Cabinets materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Bathroom Cabinets estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Bathroom Cabinets installed in your home
Example: a standard base bathroom cabinet is 36″ or (3 lineal feet wide)
|Bathroom Cabinets Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Bathroom Cabinets – Material Prices|
|Bathroom Cabinets – Installation Cost|
|Bathroom Cabinets – Total|
|Bathroom Cabinets – Total Average Cost per square foot|
Bathroom Cabinets – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Bathroom Cabinets prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Bathroom Cabinets costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Bathroom Cabinets and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Bathroom Cabinets isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a bathroom remodeling, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Bathroom Remodeling companies will most always get better prices on Bathroom Cabinets — saving your back and additional costs of Bathroom Cabinets, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.