As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Bathroom Cabinet Refacing estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Bathroom Cabinet Refacing installed in your home
Example: a standard base bathroom cabinet is 36″ or (3 lineal feet wide)
|Bathroom Cabinet Refacing Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Bathroom Cabinet Refacing – Material Prices|
|Bathroom Cabinet Refacing – Installation Cost|
|Bathroom Cabinet Refacing – Total|
|Bathroom Cabinet Refacing – Total Average Cost per square foot|
Bathroom Cabinet Refacing – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Bathroom Cabinet Refacing prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Bathroom Cabinet Refacing costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Bathroom Cabinet Refacing and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Bathroom Cabinet Refacing isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a bathroom remodeling, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Bathroom Remodeling companies will most always get better prices on Bathroom Cabinet Refacing — saving your back and additional costs of Bathroom Cabinet Refacing, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.