As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Aluminum Garage Doors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of Aluminum Garage Doors needed (Units), next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Aluminum Garage Doors installed in your home.
Standard Garage door size’s are: 9’ft. wide by 7’ft. Height. You might want to consider 10’ft. x 8’ft. for a single garage door entry.
|Aluminum Garage Doors Costs||Zip Code||Unit|
|Aluminum Garage Doors – Material Prices||$570.00 – $845.00||$857.00 – $1025.00||$1350.00 – $1400.00|
|Aluminum Garage Doors – Installation Cost||$565.00 – $685.50||$700.00 – $920.00||$1100.00 – $1250.00|
|Aluminum Garage Doors – Total||$1135.00 – $1530.50||$1557.00 – $1945.00||$2450.00 – $2650.00|
|Aluminum Garage Doors – Total Average Cost per square foot||$1332.75||$1751.00||$2550.00|
How Much Do Garage Doors cost on Average:
The average cost of aluminum garage doors are $600-900.00 on average and can exceed $2,500 per garage door on the luxury end. This doesn’t include hardware or labor.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Garage Doors installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Garage Door contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Aluminum Garage Doors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Garage Door contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Aluminum Garage Doors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Aluminum Garage Doors costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Aluminum Garage Doors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Aluminum Garage Doors project.
View other Garage door Options and Costs: Steel, Fiberglass, Insulated, Double and Single garage doors.
How much does Automatic Garage Door installation cost
How much do Carriage Garage Doors cost on average
Cost of Double Garage Doors
Fiberglass Garage Door cost on average
How much does a Garage Door replacement cost
How much does a Garage door opener cost
What does a Insulated Garage Door cost
Cost of Panel Garage Door
How much is a Garage Door
How much does a Steel Garage Door cost
Cost of Wood Garage Door
Garage Door Cost Guide – References
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 4: Windows and Doors Added: Sept. 2018
- How to Estimate the Cost of Doors, Windows and Hardware Added: Sept. 2018
- Unit Pricing Data: Home Depot Window and Door Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Lowes Windows and Doors Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Menards Door and Window Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Brosco Price Catalog – Windows, Doors and Millwork Added: Nov. 2019