Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Aluminum Garage Doors is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2018 breakdown for Cost of Aluminum Garage Doors materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Aluminum Garage Doors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of Aluminum Garage Doors needed (Units), next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Aluminum Garage Doors installed in your home.
Standard Garage door size’s are: 9’ft. wide by 7’ft. Height. You might want to consider 10’ft. x 8’ft. for a single garage door entry.
|Aluminum Garage Doors Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Aluminum Garage Doors – Material Prices|
|Aluminum Garage Doors – Installation Cost|
|Aluminum Garage Doors – Total|
|Aluminum Garage Doors – Total Average Cost per square foot|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Aluminum Garage Doors installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Aluminum Garage Doors contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Aluminum Garage Doors Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Aluminum Garage Doors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Aluminum Garage Doors contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Aluminum Garage Doors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Aluminum Garage Doors costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Aluminum Garage Doors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Aluminum Garage Doors project.