Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for 4 Foot Chain Link Fencing is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2021 breakdown for Cost of 4 Foot Chain Link Fencing materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This 4 Foot Chain Link Fencing cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have 4 Foot Chain Link Fencing installed onto your home
|4 Foot Chain Link Fencing Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|4 Foot Chain Link Fencing – Material Prices||$650.00 – $720.00||$740.00 – $790.00||$835.00 – $920.00|
|4 Foot Chain Link Fencing – Installation Cost||$460.00 – $485.00||$530.00 – $580.00||$625.00 – $675.00|
|4 Foot Chain Link Fencing – Total||$1110.00 – $1205.00||$1270.00 – $1370.00||$1460.00 – $1595.00|
|4 Foot Chain Link Fencing – Total Average Cost per square foot||$11.57||$13.20||$15.28|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a 4 Foot Chain Link Fencing installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured fence contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Chain Link Fencing Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
4 Foot Chain Link Fencing – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Chain Link Fencing contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the 4 Foot Chain Link Fencing prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home landscaping will add to the 4 Foot Chain Link Fencing costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of 4 Foot Chain Link Fencing and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your 4 Foot Chain Link Fencing project.
View Other Fencing Options and Pricing: Vinyl, Wood, Cedar, PVC, Chainlink & Composite Fences
- Composite & Vinyl
How much does a Wood Fence cost on average?
Wood Picket Fence cost calculator
How much are Bamboo Fences?
Cost of Board On Board Fence
Average Cedar Fence Prices?
Cedar Picket Fence cost
Redwood Fence prices
How much does a Redwood Picket Fence cost?
Cost of Shadowbox Fence
Cost of Split Rail Fence
Cost of Stockade Fence
Cost of Panel Fence
Cost of Pool Fence
Privacy Fence Cost
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating fencing Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings