As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Outdoor Hot Tubs estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Outdoor Hot Tubs installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Outdoor Hot Tubs Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Outdoor Hot Tubs – Material Prices||$275.50 – $1300.75||$2200.85 – $2600.10||$3100.20 – $3900.60|
|Outdoor Hot Tubs – Installation Cost||$300.00 – $350.00||$400.00 – $600.00||$700.00 – $900.00|
|Outdoor Hot Tubs – Total||$575.50 – $1650.75||$2600.85 – $3200.10||$3800.20 – $4800.60|
|Outdoor Hot Tubs – Total Average Cost per square foot||$1113.13||$2900.47||$4300.40|
Outdoor Hot Tubs – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Outdoor Hot Tubs prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Outdoor Hot Tubs costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Outdoor Hot Tubs and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Outdoor Hot Tubs isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Deck Builder, or General Contracting company to perform the work for you. General Contractor companies will most always get better prices on Outdoor Hot Tubs — saving your back and additional costs of Outdoor Hot Tubs, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.