As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Outdoor Grill estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Outdoor Grill installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Outdoor Grill Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Outdoor Grill – Material Prices||$275.50 – $1300.75||$2200.85 – $2600.10||$3100.20 – $3900.60|
|Outdoor Grill – Installation Cost||$300.00 – $350.00||$400.00 – $600.00||$700.00 – $900.00|
|Outdoor Grill – Total||$575.50 – $1650.75||$2600.85 – $3200.10||$3800.20 – $4800.60|
|Outdoor Grill – Total Average Cost per Units||$1113.13||$2900.47||$4300.40|
Outdoor Grill – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Outdoor Grill prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Outdoor Grill costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Outdoor Grill and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Gas Fireplaces isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping, or Mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping companies will most always get better prices on Outdoor Grill — saving your back and additional costs of Outdoor Grill, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.