Don’t let your roofing budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Tar And Gravel Roof is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2015 breakdown for Cost of Tar And Gravel Roof materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed roofing contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Tar And Gravel Roof cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have a Tar And Gravel Roof installed onto your home
|Tar And Gravel Roof costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Tar And Gravel Roof – Material Prices||$165.00 – $175.00||$190.00 – $210.00||$220.00 – $250.00|
|Tar And Gravel Roof – Installation Cost||$220.00 – $240.00||$265.00 – $280.00||$300.00 – $340.00|
|Tar And Gravel Roof – Total||$385.00 – $415.00||$455.00 – $490.00||$520.00 – $590.00|
|Tar And Gravel Roof – Total Average Cost per square foot||$4.00||$4.72||$5.55|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Tar And Gravel Roof installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured roofing contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Tar And Gravel Roof Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Tar And Gravel Roof – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Tar And Gravel Roof contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Tar And Gravel Roof prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, hips, valleys, dormers, curbs, ventilation, etc. The additional complexity of your roof will add to the Tar And Gravel Roof.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Tar And Gravel Roof and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Tar And Gravel Roof project.