Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed Cost of Synthetic Stucco is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2014 breakdown for Cost of Synthetic Stucco materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Synthetic Stucco cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Synthetic Stucco installed onto your home
|Synthetic Stucco Costs||zip code||sq. feet|
|Synthetic Stucco – Material Prices||$120.00 – $192.00||$168.00 – $252.00||$240.00 – $336.00|
|Synthetic Stucco – Installation Cost||$252.00 – $384.00||$360.00 – $516.00||$504.00 – $648.00|
|Synthetic Stucco – Total||$372.00 – $576.00||$528.00 – $768.00||$744.00 – $984.00|
|Synthetic Stucco – Total Average Cost per square foot||$3.95||$5.40||$7.20|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Synthetic Stucco installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured siding contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Synthetic Stucco Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Synthetic Stucco – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Synthetic Stucco contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Synthetic Stucco prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Synthetic Stucco costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Synthetic Stucco and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Synthetic Stucco project.