Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed Cost of Insulated Siding is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2014 breakdown Cost of Insulated Siding materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Insulated Siding cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Insulated Siding installed onto your home
|Insulated Siding Costs||zip code||sq. feet|
|Insulated Siding – Material Prices||$120.00 – $192.00||$168.00 – $252.00||$240.00 – $336.00|
|Insulated Siding – Installation Cost||$252.00 – $384.00||$360.00 – $516.00||$504.00 – $648.00|
|Insulated Siding – Total||$372.00 – $576.00||$528.00 – $768.00||$744.00 – $984.00|
|Insulated Siding – Total Average Cost per square foot||$3.95||$5.40||$7.20|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Insulated Siding installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured siding contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Insulated Siding Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Insulated Siding – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Insulated Siding contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Insulated Siding prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Insulated Siding costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Insulated Siding and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Insulated Siding project.