Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed Cost of Cultured Stone Siding is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2015 breakdown for Cost of Cultured Stone Siding materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Cultured Stone Siding cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Cultured Stone Siding installed onto your home.
|Cultured Stone Siding Costs||zip code||sq. feet|
|Cultured Stone Siding – Material Prices||$120.00 – $192.00||$168.00 – $252.00||$240.00 – $336.00|
|Cultured Stone Siding – Installation Cost||$252.00 – $384.00||$360.00 – $516.00||$504.00 – $648.00|
|Cultured Stone Siding – Total||$372.00 – $576.00||$528.00 – $768.00||$744.00 – $984.00|
|Cultured Stone Siding – Total Average Cost per square foot||$3.95||$5.40||$7.20|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Cultured Stone Siding installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured siding contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Cultured Stone Siding Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Cultured Stone Siding – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Cultured Stone Siding contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Cultured Stone Siding prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Cultured Stone Siding costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Cultured Stone Siding and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Cultured Stone Siding project.